Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Versatile Blogger


While Abbey from Life Treasured is lying in a hospital bed on bed rest with her triplets, she so graciously nominated me for The Versatile Blogger.  How awesome is she??  Thank you so much Abbey, I am honored :)


versatile_blogger_award.png

Here are the rules:
  •  Thank the award-giver and provide a link back to their blog
  •  Tell your readers 7 things about yourself
  •  Give the award to up to 15 recently discovered bloggers
  •  Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news

    So, here we go... 7 things about me:

    {1} I have a twin sister who has been my best friend for the last 33 years {oops, just gave away our age there}
      My sister has a foot fetish ~ she can't stand looking at them while I can't stand someone else's feet touching me (this might have something to do with being squished together in utero with our feet against each other's faces)

    {2} I grew up going to Lake Havasu, AZ with my family and have the BEST memories of childhood, adolescents, and being an adult there.
    We would spend our summers out there and I would always cry when it was time to go home, my older brother would cry too....shhhhh!

    {3} I love taking care of my kids and my dogs and am so grateful that I can stay home to do so
    {an old picture but one of my favorites}

    {4} I am a homebody.  I would be perfectly happy if I didn't ever have to leave my home.  I sometimes think about having my groceries delivered so I don't have to leave.  I'm not agoraphobic, I just love my house and the neighbors on my street that sometimes there isn't much need to go anywhere else.  I love having people over here instead of going anywhere.

    {5} I walked in the Breast Cancer 3-day twice
     We held hands all 60 miles
     He is physically holding me up here
    My sister and I walked the first year with some of my closest friends and the next year my very supportive husband walked with me.

    {6} I have had a total of 7 surgeries so far and fear anesthesia.

    {7} I have such a deep appreciation for life and am so grateful for everything I have.  I have been so blessed.  

    My nominees for the Versatile Blog Award are... drum roll please:

    Kelly from Fly with Me
    Katie from Minivan Diva
    Jenna from The Duty Family
    Stacy from blogs tea & me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...