Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday looked like this

A nice little Saturday for the kids and I while dad was slaving away at work saving peoples lives and stuff.  At least that is what he said when I sent him a picture from the pool wishing he was with us.


I got to sleep in today!!  Anthony was home last night so he woke up with Wyatt at 5:30 and with Freedom (the dog) at 6:00.

Wyatt and I hung out downstairs while Alexis slept.  He watched cartoons and I caught up on life.

We had a very special visitor last night

That was my tooth pillow from when I was a kid

Score!

Alexis made breakfast


It was quite tasty!


Off to puppy training class


One hour later....

Ugh.. the never ending cylce

A little painting (it wasn't finger painting)




Mid morning snack/ t.v time


Lunch time!
mango, pinapple, papaya, strawberry, banana, orange juice

Froze the extras for dessert

Went to the neighbors for some swimming

Got a double I love you from my boy 

I didn't get any pictures but we had a wonderful visit from Aunti Danni for dinner!!  We love her so much!

If you look really closely you can see a sleeping boy.  Wouldn't dare turn a light on or use flash.

Have a great weekend!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...