Thursday, August 4, 2011

InstaFriday (sort of)

I decided I was going to participate in the InstaFriday gig... yesterday.  So instead of a week of camera phone photos, I have 1.5 days.  Next week I will do better.


 Wyatt is getting ready to hop in the delorean and go back to the future.  Coolest thing ever!  I'm going to have to get the movie so they can understand what the heck we were talking about.  What? Back to where?  What's the future?

 Baked some yummy chocolate chip banana muffins to celebrate my good friend and next door neighbors birthday.  How lucky am I to have my friend move in next door?! {very}
Lunchtime play date.  I like the blonde book ends.

 Freedom got her shots today and ended up sleeping the rest of the day away and wimpered in pain.  Not sure if that's normal or not?  
 Wyatt finished the day with some fun in the sun.

A lot more happened this week but apparently because I didn't capture it on the camera, it didn't really happen.  Have a great day!

Linking up here:
life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...