Saturday, January 28, 2012

recipe

Here is an easy 3 ingredient crock pot chicken recipe.
I am not the type of person that follows directions or recipes... I take ingredients that sound good or from other recipes and I piece it together in whatever amount seems right.

Here are the ingredients:
chicken thighs (you can use any parts of the chicken)
1 can of Canada Dry soda (I'm sure any kind of soda would work)
1 bottle of BBQ sauce (any flavor you want)

In any order you feel like, put it all together in the crock pot and mix.
That's it!
Cook on low for around 6 or 7 hours (I did 7 and it was a little dry)

step one: gather ingredients

step 2: pour sauce into crockpot

step 3: pour canada dry into crockpot

step 4: add chicken

step 5: mix all together

step 6: eat and enjoy

8 comments:

  1. Looks easy enough! I'll have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm... that would be quite tasty on a sandwich :)!!!

    ♥CheChe

    http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing! I'll definitely be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love recipes that are easy to memorize! And also require little to no effort. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Mrs. MacKenzie! I love recipes that are easy to memorize and require little to no effort. I don't have a big attention span. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 ingredients?! that's awesome.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sounds way good & even better...easy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...